Nmap Development mailing list archives

sendto in send_udp_raw_decoys: no such file or directory

From: "Chris Varnsverry" <chrisvarns () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:20:14 +0100

hi

just thought i'd send this, i'm running nmap (win32) under WIN98SE. I connect to the internet through another pc,
running ICS, and the network is wireless (not that that's the problem). The possible bug is in the subject field of
this e-mail, and the command line u typed to get this bug was, more or less,

nmap -sS -v -P0 -TInsane -O www.introversion.co.uk

that was it, doesn't really matter which order they go in does t?? i think that's the order anyway.

nice work on a truly fantastic prog, but i hav trouble understanding what FIN, NULL, or XMAS is, though they got me
invaluable information on some sites, and the SYN scan got me info on routers at microsoft.akadns.com, so no worries,
i'm beginning to get a good map of the external http servers of microsoft, there are shiteloads of em!!!

chris v.