Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: nmap and XP Pro

From: Spork Fan <spork_fan_me () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:02:18 -0700 (PDT)

I wonder what the difference is. You are using winpcap 2.3? Does it work when you set --win_forcerawsock and
--win_nopcap?
Thanks, Keith
 Chris Chandler wrote:Strange, I haven't had any problems with it. Even the earlier stuff
worked fine.

Chris Chandler
SAP Certified trainer
A+, Network +, MCSE NT4/2000