Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap 2.54beta32+V available

From: Kirby Kuehl <kkuehl () cisco com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:40:14 -0700

I have taken Jay Freeman's (saurik () saurik com) nmap+V patch and upgraded it for nmap 2.43beta32
Win32 project source and Win32 binaries available.

Enjoy,
Kirby Kuehl

Changes:

2.54BETA32 - Kirby Kuehl http://winfingerprint.sourceforge.net/tools.html
Upgraded Win32 nmap+v from 2.54BETA30 to 2.54BETA32
Quite a few changes to getversports() function to match changes within nmap.
Changed getversports function from type unsigned short * to struct scan_lists *
replaced portindex in getversports() with  tcpportindex and udpportindex
Fixed a couple of warnings that I accidentally left in 2.54BETA30

2.54BETA30 - Kirby Kuehl http://winfingerprint.sourceforge.net/tools.html
Upgraded Win32 nmap+v from 2.54BETA27 to 2.54BETA30
Provide source code / project workspace for win32 nmap+v
Wrote a small patch providing +V XML output
Minor tweaks to nmaps original workspace for +V support
Some tweaks to libtabular to get it to compile on win32

2.54BETA27 saurik's last release available at ftp.saurik.com/pub/nmap