nanog mailing list archives

RE: IPv4 address block

From: "Tony Wicks" <tony () wicks co nz>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 08:58:48 +1300

I have used Eddie at iptrading several times over the yearsfor IP block purchases and never had this sort of issue, so
would count this as a recommendation.

Regards,

Eddie Stauble

eddie () iptrading com <mailto:eddie () iptrading com>

855-IPTRADE (855-478-7233) Ext 107  Direct: 754-227-8423

 <https://iptrading.com/>