nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 uptake

From: Nick Hilliard <nick () foobar org>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:50:39 +0000

Michael Thomas wrote on 18/02/2024 20:28:
I do know that Cablelabs pretty early on -- around the time I mentioned above -- has been pushing for v6. Maybe Jason Livingood can clue us in. Getting cable operators onboard too would certainly be a good thing,

availability of provider-side ipv6 support is generally excellent on docsis networks. This includes end-user device support, management, client and server side provisioning, the works. This is one of the real ipv6 success stories in the service provider arena.

Nick