nanog mailing list archives

Re: what is acceptible jitter for voip and videoconferencing?

From: Mark Andrews <marka () isc org>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 09:27:48 +1000

The implication would look at the terminal characteristics and enable as required.

--
Mark Andrews

On 23 Sep 2023, at 08:33, Michael Thomas <mike () mtcc com> wrote:

On 9/22/23 1:54 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:
Telnet sessions where  often initiated from half duplex terminals.  Pushing that flow control across the network
helped those users.

I'm still confused. Did it require the telnet users to actually take action? Like they'd manually need to enter the
GA option? It's very possible that I didn't fully implement it if so since I didn't realize that.

Mike