nanog mailing list archives

Re: TACACS+ server recommendations?

From: Drikus Brits <drikusinaus () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 08:42:16 +1000

from a commercial perspective, we've been using Radiator for the last
~7 years....been working really well, super flexible in terms of user
group permissions, authorized commands etc + the upside for us was
logging auth logs to SQL, both authentication and authorization
logs....it's primarily aimed as a radius product but has excellent
tacacs daemon capabilities.