nanog mailing list archives

Re: AFRINIC placed in receivership

From: Niels Bakker <niels=nanog () bakker net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 22:06:52 +0200

* nanog () nanog org (Owen DeLong via NANOG) [Fri 15 Sep 2023, 19:26 CEST]:
On Sep 15, 2023, at 06:30, Noah <noah () neo co tz> wrote:
On Fri, 15 Sept 2023, 15:53 John Curran, <jcurran () arin net> wrote:
Indeed, that was a less than ideal situation – but I will note that the technical advisor was sent away by the Receiver once the Receiver was apprised of his litigation against AFRINIC.

It was not a less than ideal situation. Please dont take things lightly here.

Not less than ideal? So was it ideal or more than ideal?

I'd like to introduce you to a linguistic concept called the understatement.

        -- Niels.