nanog mailing list archives

Office 365 Calendar support for macOS Calendar App

From: Mark Tinka <mark@tinka.africa>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 13:42:56 +0200

Hi all.

It may just be me, or it may not, but figured I'd ask... it seems like Microsoft's 365 cloud service does not support the native Calendar app on macOS.

Oddly, it works without issue for the native Calendar app in iOS.

A bit of Googl'ing and speaking with some 365 customer admins. suggests that "Microsoft do not support Apple products in 365", which sounds most odd to me, as I know a number of Microsoft apps do run on macOS and iOS.

Am I off the mark, are others seeing the same, is this a known issue, is it a non-issue?

Mark.