nanog mailing list archives

Re: CUPS in a BNG?

From: brian.johnson () netgeek us
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:17:26 -0500

The CUPS makes a lot of sense for this application. Latency is dependent on the design, and equipment used. I’ve
seen/done several designs for this using two different vendors equipment and two different BNG software stacks.

When I do a design for BNG from scratch, this is how I do it now. :)

As always… YMMV.

- Brian