nanog mailing list archives

Re: NTP Sync Issue Across Tata (Europe)

From: Neil Hanlon <neil () shrug pw>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 21:24:42 +0100

This entirely discounts the fact that bcp-38 and bcp-84 which, more or
less, eliminate this "problem space" entirely.

I find it hard to believe ntp reflection is actually a problem in the year
2023, assuming you're not running a ridiculously old ntp client and have
taken really simple steps to protect your network.