nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cogent cutting links to Russia?

From: Brandon Svec via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 12:13:50 -0800

It seems the much more concerning news coming out now is that Russia is
banning all foreign and independent media from BBC to Facebook and all in
between with heavy threats of prison and fines.  So they are cutting
themselves off presumably to keep the Russian people in the dark about what
is happening.

*Brandon *