nanog mailing list archives

Re: Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported Re: 20220326125.AYC

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:38:54 -0400

It was quite frustrating since we did not have the background in
networking software

You clearly still do not, if you sincerely believe that commenting out a
single function in every vendor software implementation is all that it
would take.

No need to respond ; I will be filtering all future messages from you to
/dev/null . Good luck with your efforts.