nanog mailing list archives

Re: Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock Re: 202203210957.AYC

From: "Abraham Y. Chen" <aychen () avinta com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 15:36:53 -0400

Dear John:

1)    "  ... everyone, said it's a foolish idea ... ":     Oh, "everyone", really? Are you sure? Please name a couple who expressed their judgments based on */facts/*. Otherwise, you may be fooling everyone with rumors to perpetuate a myth.

2)    By the way, through constructive criticism, we learned to characterize our EzIP as an */overlay/* network. With this very concise definition, EzIP is now ready to face real bullets. You may want to follow discussions about our work more closely.

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-21 15:36)

NANOG Digest, Vol 170, Issue 23
Message: 5