nanog mailing list archives

Re: Tool for virtual networks

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 11:38:09 -0400

But in the mean time (and generally) this should really only be used in a
dedicated VM.  And the *primary* audience is my networks class--even though
I shared with the broader networking community, in case others might find
it useful or have feedback (thank you!).

It's a cardinal rule that anything built with a set of assumptions about
the environment it operates in will inevitably be run in a different
environment somewhere, someday. :)