nanog mailing list archives

Re: dump of NOS config examples

From: guardian.wheel9069 () fastmail com
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 08:29:03 -0400

No, config references are not real configs. For the most part they don’t have object names, indentation, control chars,
or any of the other things you deal with in real configs.

Ahh, I had not thought of the practice tests!! That is a great idea. The “answer keys” of a bunch of config practice
tests should be as close as you get to real configs without being real configs.

Anyone know where a big dump of various vendor practice tests answers are?