nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hulu Contact?

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:41:33 -0400

Start here...

https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 3:02 PM Jason Lamb <jason.lamb () prtc org> wrote:

Hi all,

We are having some issues with customers logging into Hulu on some recent
IPv4 ranges we have added to our network. I think it is likely an IPv4
geolocation issue since the issue only appears on our newer IPv4 ranges. If
anyone from Hulu NetOps is monitoring this, or if anyone has a Hulu NetOps
contact they would share, please reach out to me.

Thanks!

Jason
[image: PRTC] <http://www.prtcnet.org> *Jason Lamb*, Software
Engineering/IT Supervisor
*Peoples Rural Telephone Cooperative <http://www.prtcnet.org>*
259 Main St. S. | P.O. Box 159 | McKee, KY 40447
Main: (606) 287-7101 | Direct: (606) 287-5488 | Email: jason.lamb () prtc org

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it immediately. Do not print
or disseminate its contents. The information in this message is intended
for the listed recipients only. This message may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure to
parties other than the listed recipients. If you are not one of the listed
recipients, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any
action based on the contents of this message is prohibited. *