nanog mailing list archives

Re: ASE - 100 Gig Wave

From: Shane Ronan <shane () ronan-online com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:57:38 -0400

Far from underemployed and I'm not worried about it getting ugly, in fact,
my next email will be to Eric Gutshall to complain about being threatened
publicly by one of his employees.

I don't think this will end well for you.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 11:27 AM Rod Beck <rod.beck () unitedcablecompany com>