nanog mailing list archives

Re: DOD prefixes and AS8003 / GRSCORP

From: John Curran <jcurran () arin net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:44:15 +0000

On 12 Mar 2021, at 6:34 AM, Siyuan Miao <aveline () misaka io<mailto:aveline () misaka io>> wrote:

Hi John,

My biggest concern is why the AS8003 was assigned to the company (GLOBAL RESOURCE SYSTEMS, LLC) even before its
existence.

When we were requesting resources or transfers, ARIN always asked us to provide a Certificate of Good Standing and we
had to pay the state to order it.

However, it appears that a Certificate of Good Standing is not required or ARIN didn't validate it in this case.

Siyuan -

If you believe that number resources may have been fraudulently obtained from ARIN, you can report the potential issue
here -
https://www.arin.net/reference/tools/fraud_report/

Thanks!
/John