nanog mailing list archives

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: VoP regulatory consultant

From: Ray Orsini <ray () oit co>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:29:39 +0000

I've worked with several of them over the past 10 years. I'm currently with CLA who bought GSA awhile back. I'm very
happy with them. Matt LaHood is the contact. The contact is Matt LaHood  <Matt.LaHood () claconnect1 com>

Ray Orsini
Chief Executive Officer
OIT, LLC
 305.967.6756 x1009 |  305.571.6272