nanog mailing list archives

MIB Browser Recommendation

From: Graham Johnston <johnstong () westmancom com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 15:11:20 +0000

We have historically been a CentOS shop when it comes to choice of Linux OS, and in turn that meant, largely out of
laziness, that we used mbrowse to browse mibs and perform simple snmp test queries to devices, just manual work until
we find what we want and configure something in our NMS. We are moving some servers to Ubuntu now with the change to
CentOS/RHEL, and we are curious what others are using for a SNMP/MIB browser. An FOSS choice would be on top on our
list as it is just easy to install from the repo, but I'll take any recommendation that people have.

Thanks,
Graham