nanog mailing list archives

Re: DoNotPay Spam?

From: Robert Webb <rwfireguru () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:26:21 -0500

Thank you for the follow up and your time to take care of  this.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:33 PM Mel Beckman <mel () beckman org> wrote:

After we began the process to serve their agent for legal service, the CEO
emailed me the following assertion that they’ve fixed the issue, including
the missing unsubscribe. We are waiting to see if the fix has indeed been
made.

-mel

Begin forwarded message: