nanog mailing list archives

Re: DoNotPay Spam?

From: Brielle <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:22:22 -0700

On 1/13/2021 3:12 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
I have reached out to the list admins and the donotpay people and they're working on it.

In short, someone that uses that service reported the NANOG list as SPAM to the DoNotPay service.

Wow, someone needs to be whacked upside the head pretty hard for that.

I actually DM'd with their CEO guy (I think it was) on Twitter a week or so ago about their unsubscribe process that didn't seem to work right. Worthwhile for anyone having issues with their service to reach out on Twitter.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org