nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google Fiber abuse address does not exist

From: Chris Boyd <cboyd () gizmopartners com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 20:01:12 -0600

On Feb 18, 2021, at 5:19 PM, Louie Lee <louiel () google com> wrote:

Hey Chris,

Thanks for reporting this. We had an issue that caused emails to addresses in that domain to not be recognized.

The email is no longer bouncing back, and emails to other googlefiber.net addresses are confirmed working.

Louie

Thanks Warren and Louie for looking into it and getting it fixed. My abuse report has been received by the giant brain.

I’m waiting for $DAYJOB to wise up and make me the DMR at ARIN. Coming soon….

—Chris