nanog mailing list archives

Re: An update on the AfriNIC situation

From: Vincentz Petzholtz <v.petzholtz () syseleven de>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 11:32:05 +0200

+1 on the "pro" side to keep this topic in focus (even on the NANOG list).
The community can not accept a situation where someone successfully stale a RIR in order to max profit (probably on the
expense of the other [local] LIRs).

I would very much like seeing updates on this matter here.

imho, regards
Vincentz