nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reminder: Never connect a generator to home wiring without transfer switch

From: "Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE" <lb () 6by7 net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:15:01 -0700

So the issue here is even a small 120vac current becomes a very fatal event at 7.2 or 11 or 14.4kV.  It’s a safety
issue for linepersons doing emergency restoration work.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb () 6by7 net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.