nanog mailing list archives

Re: DE-CIX - Wednesday 11:00am - 1:30pm Eastern

From: Matt Hoppes <mattlists () rivervalleyinternet net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 12:09:39 -0400

Hi Ed,
Thank you for that clarification.

On 10/29/20 12:05 PM, Ed dAgostino wrote:
All,

For clarification, DE-CIX New York operates over a dozen switches as part of our local switch fabric.   ONE of our switches malfunctioned for about a two hour period  prior to rebooting and that caused problems for customer networks connected to that switch during that period.   All other switches were not impacted and the DE-CIX New York exchange did not go down.

Ed d'Agostino