nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ingress filtering on transits, peers, and IX ports

From: Casey Deccio <casey () deccio net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:45:25 -0600

On Oct 14, 2020, at 3:34 PM, Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke () gmail com> wrote:

I think he means packet captures from an example, voluntarily-tested recursive nameserver subject to this attack.

Thanks.  We have updated all the report pages with a self-test tool specific to the network associated with the report.
 This should allow a network admin that received our report to check whether or not the condition still exists and to
perform a packet capture from whatever vantage point they want in their network.

A more general tool (i.e., for anyone to use) will be made available in the future.

Cheers,
Casey