nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ingress filtering on transits, peers, and IX ports

From: Casey Deccio <casey () deccio net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 12:52:44 -0600

Hi Bryan,

On Oct 14, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Bryan Holloway <bryan () shout net> wrote:

I too would like to know more about their methodology

We've written up our methodology and results in a paper that will be available in a few weeks.  Happy to post it here
if folks are interested.  Obviously, no networks are individually identified; it's all aggregate.

Also, we're working on a self-test tool, but it's not quite ready yet.  Sorry.

and actual tangibles ideally in the form of PCAPs.

What do you mean by "tangibles in the form of PCAPs"?

Casey