nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hurricane Electric AS6939

From: "Kaiser, Erich" <erich () gotfusion net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 09:30:46 -0500

Depending on peer traffic, it may make more sense to co-locate a switch at
a DC and then bring in some PNIs from your top usage peers.  Check your
peer usage using something like AS-Stats.

Your top usage peers are going to be your most costly expense in the end...

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
erich () gotfusion net
Office: 815-570-3101