nanog mailing list archives

Re: Phoenix-IX Contact

From: Bill Woodcock <woody () pch net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 18:54:07 +0100

On Nov 10, 2020, at 5:05 PM, Kate Gerry <kgerry () outlook com> wrote:
I am running on a huge assumption here, but I think Phoenix-IX runs on donated infrastructure.

I believe that’s the case.

I also wonder how the other Ninja-IX exchanges are running, I haven't heard anything about them, is there the same
lack of communication? Or do those have a local staff?

I just asked the other PCH staff, and the last direct contact we had with Paul was in August of 2019.  The last
indirect contact was being cc’d on a work ticket that he originated in March of this year.

                                -Bill