nanog mailing list archives

Technology risk without safeguards

From: Suresh Kalkunte <sskalkunte () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:06:54 +0530

To me, this discussion is as good that could come out of a Congressional
Committee proceeding. Ie., empower and deliberate on the substantiveness of
a subject that affects the unsuspecting and defenseless.

raw garlic assimilation

This thread is definitely going to be used
in a future court case

Is there scope for misunderstanding my experiences to overcome superior
adversity? consider viewing competitionunlimited.wordpress.com/exposure-
scenarios, a page I authored after the discussion on controlled vs.
un-controlled exposure.

This thread is definitely going to be used in a future court case