nanog mailing list archives

Re: Huawei on Mount Everest

From: Eric Tykwinski <eric-list () truenet com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 14:13:35 -0400

Honestly, being an amateur rock climber, I’m in the same boat, but how the hell are they going to get power up there
for dependability.
Solar power sure is a great option, but I was under the assumption that repairs will be hell to put it bluntly.
Batteries in that cold of a climate is also a regular trip. which doesn’t seem feasible, unless there’s something I
don’t know.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.