nanog mailing list archives

Re: Backhoe season?

From: Carl Lindahl <clindahl () mailbox mcnc org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 08:51:16 -0400

I think there are pockets of construction all over -- I have quite a few
outages recently with warmer and dry weather all due to various mechanical
implements.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:29 PM Kaiser, Erich <erich () gotfusion net> wrote:

The outages in Texas are not uncommon at all. Its probably the worst vs
other areas of the country.  One other problem area is between Ashburn and
Atlanta.  We have been seeing more underlying LH carrier equipment
failures  vs fiber cuts in the last year.

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
erich () gotfusion net