nanog mailing list archives

Re: South Africa On Lockdown - Coronavirus - Update!

From: Eric Tykwinski <eric-list () truenet com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 17:55:04 -0400

I think that’s the major sticky point, I would hope we could all agree on one thing, but that also leaves one entry
point of failure.  Hopefully we can all agree that FIDO2, OAUTH2, et al, with be a winner in the long run so everything
can just use one simple authentication mechanism.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300