nanog mailing list archives

Re: CISA: Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce

From: Mark Tinka <mark.tinka () seacom mu>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 04:24:20 +0200

On 20/Mar/20 15:53, Alexandre Petrescu wrote:

In France I must show a paper (not smartphone) printed permit, each
sortie one different paper.  The receiver of it (police) takes it in
his/her gloved hands then s/he passes it back to me.  I do not have
gloves.  I wished the receiver did not use the same gloves for each
pereson who passes by and delivers that paper to him.

Yep, couldn't believe it when my mate in Lyon told me the same thing
this week.

But I suppose this was to be expected, and is an idea that could
potentially spread, worldwide.

Mark.