nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google and Coronavirus Tech Handbook

From: Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 19:11:32 +0100

CA==Certificate Authority

the browser makes me questions before allowing me to see the content, after I click the indicated URL

LF/HF

Le 20/03/2020 à 19:08, Rob Pickering a écrit :
CA?

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 18:07, Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu () gmail com <mailto:alexandre.petrescu () gmail com>> wrote:

    can I trust its CA?

    Alex, LF/HF 2

    Le 20/03/2020 à 18:54, Rob Pickering a écrit :
    This: https://coronavirustechhandbook.com/home is a super useful
    resource in my opinion.

    They are using Google Docs because it provides a really
    accessible way of doing content creation but hitting capacity issues.

    Are there any Google contacts here who can get them talking to
    the right people please?

    Message me offlist and I will update here when sorted.

    --
    Rob Pickering, rob () pickering org <mailto:rob () pickering org>

--
--
Rob Pickering, rob () pickering org <mailto:rob () pickering org>