nanog mailing list archives

Re: COVID-19 vs. peering wars

From: Matt Erculiani <merculiani () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:17:31 -0600

Interesting thought, Matt.

I've emailed both of my Senators to inform them of this issue and its
potential impact on the resiliency of the internet (the most infamous
culprit being an operator of root DNS servers, to name a specific example).
I would encourage every NANOG member who cares about this issue to do the
same.

It may be a shot in the dark, but it's a start I guess...

-Matt

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 4:15 PM Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>