nanog mailing list archives

Re: COVID-19 vs. our Networks

From: Mark Tinka <mark.tinka () seacom mu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:53:02 +0200

On 17/Mar/20 19:56, Alexandre Petrescu wrote:

I buy newspaper every Saturday and every Tuesday since some time now.
In addition to local news and The Economist, I include NYTimes
International edition because thats the only USA thing in my very
small local news stand in small city.  Different places in the world
have different options for USA newspapers .

Good for you.

For the rest of us who'd rather trade memes about whether a president is
telling the truth or not, with each tweet, we put a newspaper,
somewhere, out of business.

For better or worse, can't blame the Twitter :-\...

Mark.