nanog mailing list archives

Re: MX204 Rails

From: Pete Baldwin - TCC <pete () tccmail ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:51:26 -0400

I just pulled an MX204 out of the box, and these are the part numbers on the 'rails'

Front section that mounts to the chassis: 760-071207 REV.03
Rear section that mounts to the rack: 760-071206 REV.04

Bag that the 'rails' were in: 760-071206 (I imagine this is the kit number)

Baggy with the chassis screws: 420-079868

--
Pete Baldwin