nanog mailing list archives

Re: mail admins?

From: Bryan Holloway <bryan () shout net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 11:53:33 +0200

On 4/23/20 6:43 AM, John Osmon wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 08:05:39AM +0300, Töma Gavrichenkov wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 12:45 AM Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

sad.  http://nanog.org used to be the brilliant example of a fully
featured web site sans javascript, flash, ...

That was long ago now.  It was using Cvent for everything meeting-related
for 3 years already, and Cvent doesn't feel good with JS turned off.

Yes -- I think we all understand the technical problems with the site.

Thanks for helping Randy with being precise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-LivK4-78

Sorry -- couldn't resist. Believe me, I've been on the receiving end of this myself.