nanog mailing list archives

Re: Weekly Routing Table Report

From: Masataka Ohta <mohta () necom830 hpcl titech ac jp>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 07:02:53 +0900

Valdis Klētnieks wrote:

If you think we should blindly believe your unfounded statement
not supported by any verifiable reference, that is the
condescending behavior.

As you can see, that you finally mentioned rfc1518 as reference
helped a lot to suppress unfounded and, thus, useless messages
from you, because I verified the rfc to find that all of your
points are denied.

That's the point to have verifiable references.

Well Masataka... If "Owen DeLong, who was widely known to have been in an
actual job position to know of certain facts, stating these facts" isn't
sufficient evidence for you,

I can't see any confirmed facts. Moreover, even if some of his point
on a single company might be valid, it is nothing for the discussion on
the entire Internet.

then applying that very same standard of
evidence to your assertions leads directly to "can safely be ignored"

As I already wrote:

> The following page by Geoff Huston is better than your delusion.
>     http://www.potaroo.net/ispcolumn/2001-03-bgp.html
>     What is driving this recent change to exponential growth
>     of the routing table?
>     In a word, multi-homing.

feel free to verify it.

                                                Masataka Ohta