nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cogent & FDCServers: Knowingly aiding and abetting fraud and theft?

From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg () tristatelogic com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 01:59:01 -0700

In message <152f0dbc-f7af-2a78-c5a7-f2062effed23 () necom830 hpcl titech ac jp>,
Masataka Ohta <mohta () necom830 hpcl titech ac jp> wrote:

From whois information:

   remarks:        reg-date:    1993-03-22

   notify:         tmiyoko () gaijin co jp

I already talked to the guy who has owned the above domain name for mre than
25+ years.  He's an American, living in Southern California, who these days
runs a solar panel installation company.

He told me that he has no way to find "tmiyoko" anymore and that that guy
was just one of thousands of customers the guy in SoCal had, back 20+ years
ago, for his Japanese ISP business.

Regards,
rfg