nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cogent & FDCServers: Knowingly aiding and abetting fraud and theft?

From: Masataka Ohta <mohta () necom830 hpcl titech ac jp>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:04:02 +0900

Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

If possible, it would be Good if APNIC could also make contact with the
rightful owners of the following additional 3 Japanese blocks,

Because whois contact information is, seemingly by acquisition
and relocation, obsolete, it should be impossible for APNIC
to do so.

     143.136.0.0/16
     143.253.0.0/16
     146.51.0.0/16

I tried to make contact myself with the legit owners of all of the above,
but found it to be quite difficult.  The registered owner of the first
one appears to have gone into hiding on a remote island someplace.