nanog mailing list archives

Re: worse than IPv6 Pain Experiment

From: Tony Finch <dot () dotat at>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:50:20 +0100

bzs () theworld com <bzs () theworld com> wrote:

Can I summarize the current round of objections to my admittedly
off-beat proposal (use basically URLs rather than IP addresses in IP
packet src/dest) as:

[snip]

This reminds me of the named data networking research project

https://named-data.net/project/faq/

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot () dotat at>  http://dotat.at/
St Davids Head to Great Orme Head, including St Georges Channel: Southwest 6