nanog mailing list archives

Re: This DNS over HTTP thing

From: "Aaron C. de Bruyn via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 11:51:29 -0700

"For the children!"
"Stop resisting!"
"I was in fear for my life!"

The age-old cries of the oppressor.

The problem is that children are being kidnapped, trafficked, and abused.
DNS blocking doesn't solve that.  It's not a technical problem.
Go to the source--the kidnappers, traffickers, and abusers and give them 50
years in the electric chair.
Go to the consumers and do the same.  That will solve the problem.

-A