nanog mailing list archives

Re: We've lost another innovator

From: bzs () theworld com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:59:13 -0500

I knew Brian Kantor from the old Usenix days, we've sat around the bar
together at conferences etc. many times.

There was even an outstanding minor technical issue from a few weeks
ago I wanted to get back to him about...oh well.

Sorry to hear this, he was one of those rare people who actually cared
about the technical landscape and how he could contribute.