nanog mailing list archives

Re: NTP for ASBRs?

From: Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 15:41:51 -0500 (CDT)

Many systems have less than ideal separation of collection, storage, viewing, export, etc. timezones. I prefer to view
in local time. I may wish to export in another. Storage in UTC to facilitate all of this makes sense. Normalizing input
timezones would be nice.

A boy can only dream...

-----
Mike Hammett