nanog mailing list archives

Re: any interesting/useful resources available to IPv6 only?

From: Pshem Kowalczyk <pshem.k () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 10:26:04 +1200

I've found a VPS provider (https://www.vultr.com/pricing/) that offers
cheaper instances with IPv6 only. I suspect that there might be others, as
ultimately those sort of services can't really escape the issue by using
NAT.

kind regards
Pshem

On Sat, 4 May 2019 at 03:15, Brian J. Murrell <brian () interlinx bc ca> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to make a case (to old fuddy-duddies, which is why I even
need to actually make a case) for IPv6 for my own selfish reasons.  :-)

I wonder if anyone has any references to interesting/useful/otherwise
resources on are only available to IPv6 users that they can forward to
me.

Cheers,
b.