nanog mailing list archives

Re: softlayer.com

From: andrew () paolucci ca
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 01:07:35 +0000

SoftLayer was aquirred by IBM, maybe reaching out to their NOC or support would be fruitful. IBM's DNS team is indeed
mentioned in SoftLayers WHOIS info.

Have you attempted email the addresses listed in the WHOIS for their ASN?

network:Tech-Contact;I:
sysadmins () softlayer com
network:Abuse-Contact;I:
abuse () softlayer com

network:Updated-By:
ipadmin () softlayer com

Registrant Contact

Registrant Name Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization Softlayer Technologies, Inc.
Registrant Street       4849 Alpha Road
Registrant City Dallas
Registrant State/Province       TX
Registrant Postal Code  75244
Registrant Country      USUnited States

Registrant Phone        +1.2144420600
Registrant Email        bjohnson () softlayer com

Administrative Contact

Admin Name      Grace Micewicz
Admin Organization      International Business Machines Corporation
Admin Street    New Orchard Road
Admin City      Armonk
Admin State/Province    NY
Admin Postal Code       10504